Our fitness center is complimentary to all hotel guests. Offering treadmills, stationary and elliptical bicycles, Nautillus strength training machines, and a bands and dumb bells area, the Fitness Center is accessible 24 hours daily. Monthly and annual memberships for non-registered guests are available and include a locker and laundry services. Kindly inquire at the Front Desk.
Located in the Conference Center, the Business Center is available 24 hours daily. Two PC workstations with printers provide Microsoft Office and complimentary internet access. Copying, printing, scanning, facsimiles, and binding are available for a surcharge.
Car service to and from the downtown Amtrak train station can be provided based on availability with advance notice. Door Staff and Concierge are able to assist you with this request, or offer alternate transportation options.
HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS
We are pleased to provide complimentary high speed internet access to our hotel guests. Hosted by AT&T, connectivity is available in all guest rooms, suites, meeting rooms, and public areas.
At the HOTEL DU PONT, we believe an extraordinary travel experience is all in the details. Our dedicated Concierge staff are eager to assist you. Long-held wishes or sudden whims are just a request away!
Whether you are shopping for forgotten travel necessities or a gift for someone at home, the Hospitality Gift Shop carries a variety of travel sundries and unique gifts for him, her, or a special occasion.
The HOTEL DU PONT welcomes your entire family -- so feel free to bring your pet along! A fee of $100 per night for one pet will be added to your room rate. For the convenience of all, please review our guidelines:
- Kindly indicate your intention of traveling with your pet upon making your room reservation, as well as upon your arrival.
- Your pet should be house-broken.
- Your pet should remain leashed at all times while in public areas.
- Your pet may not be left unattended in your room. If your plans do not allow you to take your pet with you, our Concierge will be happy to assist you with arranging pet sitting services.
- Every effort should be made to refrain your pet from disturbing other guests.
- While staff are servicing your room, your pet should be with you and out of the room, or securely caged in the room with you present.
- Pet accidents should be reported immediately to Housekeeping. A cleaning fee may be applied to your folio by Housekeeping. Cats must have their own litter tray.
- Pets not "registered" upon arrival will result in a fee of $150 per night added to your folio.