We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have implemented additional protocols complying with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene operations even more rigorous:
Cleanliness & Sanitizing Procedures
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and continue to use industrial-grade disinfectant.
- We have added hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel.
- Automatic water filling stations have been installed on each floor for your convenience.
Please click on this link to see detailed information on state & local requirements - www.coronavirus.delaware.gov
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations. Food & Beverage offerings will be available through In-Room Dining. Contactless delivery will be utilized per your request.
- Housekeeping service will be offered by request only. Should you wish to have your room cleaned during your stay, please let the Front Desk know once you arrive.
- The Fitness Center will remain closed until further notice. Please see the Front Desk for running and biking trails in the area!
Please contact the Front Desk to request any additional amenities you may need, and we will deliver wrapped and to your door.
Your Check-In Experience
- Valet Parking will still be offered at the entrance to the hotel. Should you wish to self-park, there are multiple garages located within a block of the HOTEL DU PONT that charge a daily rate.
- SP+ Parking Garage (253 W. 11th Street, Wilmington, Delaware)
- Community Service Parking (111 W. 11th Street Wilmington, Delaware)
- Safety shields have been installed at the Front Desk for your protection as well as our associates. Each check-in station is sanitized in between servicing arriving guests.
- Should you wish to activate our mobile-key service, please let the Front Desk agent know during your check-in process.
If you have any questions about our additional preparedness protocols, please contact us at (302) 594-3100. The entire team at HOTEL DU PONT wishes you safe travels and looks forward to welcoming you soon.