The Green Room
Known for lavish design elements like fumed oak paneling, a coffered oak-beamed ceiling, gold chandeliers, richly textured draperies, Italian mosaics and original oil paintings, the Green Room brings the elegance and grandeur of the Gilded Age into the 21st century. Vibrant ambiance and impeccable …
- Mon - Fri6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Sat7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Sun7:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
- Mon - Sat11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Sun - Thur5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Fri & Sat6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Sun10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
For Reservations at the Green Room, please call (302) 594-3154. Reservations are very strongly suggested for all meals including breakfast, and most especially for holiday events and Sunday brunch. Please call us so we can accommodate your requests. (302) 594-3154.
Whether you are enjoying a performance at the Grand Opera House or taking in a Broadway show at the Playhouse on Rodney Square, located in the Hotel du Pont, the Green Room is the ideal choice for dining before or after a performance.
For Reservations at the Green Room, please call (302) 594-3154.
The Lobby Lounge
Nestled inside the hotel’s dazzling lobby, you will find a well-appointed respite after a day of travel, sightseeing or meetings. Surrounded by bold colors, rich patterns and black and white photography of Wilmington landmarks, the Lobby Lounge’s intimate upholstered banquettes are ideal for catching …
- Sunday2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Monday2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Reservations are not required at the Lobby Lounge.
This cozy coffee shop buzzes with energy and rich aromas until late afternoon. Whether you’re looking to grab something on your way out or enjoy a quick, casual breakfast or lunch, you’ll have your choice of original and classic coffee drinks, light fare and desserts all served up by a friendly staff …
- Sunday7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Monday6:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday6:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday6:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday6:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday6:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Reservations are not required at Java Corner.
Imagine a quick, convenient spot where you can enjoy a casual breakfast or lunch in the comfort of a relaxed, contemporary, cafeteria-style hangout. The Grill is located on the hotel's lower level.
- Monday - Friday: 6:30 a.m - 10:00 a.m. ; 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
The Green Room Bar
The Green Room Bar has been favored for dealmaking and cocktailing for generations of Wilmingtonians. Lounge on plush leather sofas and enjoy friendly service and a wide-ranging drink menu. Adding to the genial atmosphere, the Bar offers live sports on flatscreen televisions.
- Sunday4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Monday4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Tuesday4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Friday11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Reservations are not required at the Green Room Bar.
Showcasing specially created blends of teas inspired by Longwood Gardens, Winterthur Estate, and Nemours Mansion and Gardens, and other neighboring Brandywine Valley museums, mansions, and gardens, our Tea Service is available daily. Reservations are required. Please call us!
- Seatings at 3:00 p.m. & 3:30 p.m. daily
Reservations are required for Afternoon Tea Service. Please call (302) 594-3154. Afternoon Tea is served daily.