The Green Room
Known for lavish design elements like fumed oak paneling, a coffered oak-beamed ceiling, gold chandeliers, richly textured draperies, Italian mosaics and original oil paintings, the Green Room brings the elegance and grandeur of the Gilded Age into the 21st century. Vibrant ambiance and impeccable …
- Mon - Fri6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Sat7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Sun7:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
- Mon - Sat11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Sun - Thur5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Fri & Sat6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Sun10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
For Reservations at the Green Room, please call (302) 594-3154. Reservations are very strongly suggested for all meals including breakfast, and most especially for holiday events and Sunday brunch. Please call us so we can accommodate your requests. (302) 594-3154.
Whether you are enjoying a performance at the Grand Opera House or taking in a Broadway show at the Playhouse on Rodney Square, located in the HOTEL DU PONT, the Green Room is the ideal choice for dining before or after a performance.
For Reservations at the Green Room, please call (302) 594-3154.
The Lobby Lounge
Located on the lobby level, next to the Green Room, the Lobby Lounge offers lighter fare in a sophisticated, yet relaxed setting. Fuel up for the day on your breakfast favorites from classic smoked salmon to Belgian waffles. For a casual lunch try the daily “Power Lunch” specials or a seasonal …
- Breakfast6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner2:00 p.m. – closing
Reservations are not required at the Lobby Lounge.
The Green Room Bar
The Green Room Bar has been favored for dealmaking and cocktailing for generations of Wilmingtonians. Lounge on plush leather sofas and enjoy friendly service and a wide-ranging drink menu. Adding to the genial atmosphere, the Bar offers live sports on flatscreen televisions.
- Sunday4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Monday4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Tuesday4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Friday11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Reservations are not required at the Green Room Bar.
Showcasing specially created tea blends inspired by Longwood Gardens, Winterthur Estate, Nemours Mansion and Gardens, and other neighboring Brandywine Valley museums, mansions, and gardens, our Tea Service is available daily. Reservations are required. Please call us!